Why come to Cyber Meet-Up
Event created by Excellium Services Belgium for our Belgian customers and prospects to help them to understand the challenges of tomorrow in cybersecurity.
Discover the latest cybersecurity trends
Our agenda has been carefully created to cover all aspects of cybersecurity. We will not fail to explain the latest important topics, technologies, demos.
We are expecting 150 participants for this second edition. The expected profiles are CISO, IT Manager, Security Manager… Our sessions, our lunch and our dinner are an opportunity for you to expand your network.
Cyber Meet-Up is free. So bring your colleagues and get inspired together by tomorrow’s cybersecurity technology.
Excellium Services Belgium
The Internet has revolutionized the business world, and like every revolution, this one has brought its share of new risks. It is no longer enough to deploy security products and hope to be safe. Standing up to today’s threats, including hacker groups, viruses and other ransomware, requires highly trained cybersecurity professionals and sophisticated technologies.
Excellium Services is a cybersecurity pure player company established since 2012 in Luxembourg and Belgium, with activities in France and Africa. The group employs about 160 people acting exclusively in the information security domain.
Excellium Services’ experience and expertise help customers make the right decisions in developing, implementing and managing their security. Our capabilities are divided into several teams to have a complete coverage of the security posture, from the governance to the implementation and the operational, without forgetting the controls.
Here are the key points why our customers choose Excellium Services as a partner:
- Our ability to meet the challenges of cyber security and to improve the security posture of our customers through the emulation and constant interaction of all our services ranging from governance to training, Infrastructure, audit and penetration tests, CERT and C-SOC activities.
- Our managed services and CSIRT activities which have demonstrated Excellium Services ability to detect and react against sophisticated attacks.
- Our ability to deliver services with a high level of expertise in the technologies and techniques of computer security through constant training of our teams.
- Our innovations in a cycle of continuous improvement through our research and development.
- Our partnerships with market leaders in infrastructure hosting, governance and IT security.
- Numerous references with major players in the banking, insurance, government and industry sectors.
Today, Excellium Services is by far the leading SOC provider on the Luxembourg market with more than 45 active references. Beyond the SOC Services, Excellium Services has already gained the trust of more than 180 clients across its portfolio of activities.
In October 2022, Thales (Euronext Paris: HO), a global leader in advanced technologies and cybersecurity, has completed the acquisition of two European cybersecurity companies, Excellium Services (in Belgium and Luxembourg) and S21sec (in Spain and Portugal).
This partnership provides Excellium Services an access to additional capacities in threat intelligence and incident response creating the top 5 European cybersecurity pure player by revenues and personnel.